Wednesday, April 13, 2011

New Look

So I changed up the look on my blog. I was feeling in need to spruce up a little and wanted something more summery. Why the bees you ask? Well the guys at work call me the Queen B...I prefer to think of it as "busy as a bee", however I'm not 100% positive (more like 5%). So to go with the flow and show them I can take a joke, I have a little door hanger at work that says "Queen Bee" and my hard hat has a crown painted on it, with the saying "Who's a princess?". Construction isn't exactly conducive to dressing up and looking cute, but I try my hardest:). I have been known to visit a job site to look at the ditches being dug in my work boots, hard hat, safety vest, and skirt before. Ditch digging isn't pretty, but who am I to sneeze at what pays the bills and is steady work! I'm just thankful that for the most part I get to work inside when it's 120 degrees outside.

No comments: