Monday, April 23, 2012

New House-Office, Guest and Art Studio








So I saved my favorite room for the end. My Art Studio. It overlooks the front yard, lots of natural light, and close to the garage where all my metal work will be done. I can't wait to organize it! There is also a guest bathroom and the main bathroom on this end of the house. Here is where my family or friends can stay when they visit us. Any preference on paint colors? I will try to not make it as girly as it is now. For some reason, our male friends aren't as comfortable in a shabby-chic room with a side of Peter Rabbit as I was hoping. I have to store my collectibles somewhere! Speak now or forever hold your peace.

And I can't forget about my husband's office, which is very important since he works from the house. It overlooks the front porch so he can see if the FedEx or UPS man is dropping off an e-Bay purchase for him. He travels frequently, and when he is bored, he shops. I have a love/hate relationship with his shopping. I'm fortunate in the sense that he does most of the grocery shopping, Costco runs, and other misc shopping errands. But man I'm short on closet space! I can truly say he has more closet space than I do. He will deny it with his dying breath and saying I'm exaggerating. But I say the proof is in the pudding.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: