Wednesday, January 9, 2013

More cards and answer to the trip clues

I've been able to make some more cards lately. I hope you enjoy them. I try to make cards that suit the personality of the person it's intended for, but I do like to have a box made up for misc occasions that I can go to when I don't have time to make a special one.

On a side note my friend Sunshine sent me one of her first easel cards. She's previously been to France and Italy so she was excited over our upcoming trip. Isn't her travel card too cute! I love the surprise on the back of the card.

So for those of you guessing we travel to Europe in March. We are spending 4 days apiece in Paris, Florence, Venice, and Rome. If you have any favorites from those places let me know. We love to find great places to eat, see, shop and visit when we travel.

Have a great day!










No comments: