Monday, December 13, 2010

Anniversary and the Sisterhood of the Travelling Bead Box...


First of all: the Sisterhood of the Travelling Bead Box.


It is now over here at Cindy Wimmer's blog.



If you want a chance to get it, go over to her site and leave a comment. I am in love/lust with the Artisan Clay piece that she is donating to the box. If you want a closer look at their beautiful pieces go here: http://www.etsy.com/shop/artisanclay


Anybody want to get me any? hint, hint yesterday was my anniversary...


And speaking of anniversaries, my wonderful husband totally spoiled me. I will post pictures once I get them. BTW-I now have my camera back, yeah!


It was too funny, I went to the Jewelry store to get his gift, and he went to the Tool store to get mine. That explains us in a nutshell. He has a watch fetish like you wouldn't believe. So I contributed to his problem by getting him another one. He more that fulfilled my wishlist. I was just hoping to get a Pepe Combination Disc Cutter. Well I did get that, plus a jewelers saw, blades, rawhide mallet, brass hammer, and a Foredom Flex-Shaft! Talk about having fun over the weekend setting up my "bench".


And to top it off, I just received a very large, very gorgeous bouquet of tropical flowers at the office, with my very favorite yellow roses. Isn't he the sweetest? I'll stop gushing now because I don't want anybody to think I'm bragging. I just feel blessed that we have had the opportunity to make it 18 years and that we still love each other and get along better now than we ever have.

No comments: