Friday, December 10, 2010

December 12th-18th Anniversary...


12-12-92 to 12-12-10
Has it really been 18 years since we got married? It has always seemed like yesterday and forever, even when we had only been married a week. Since we don't have any children (other than the 4 legged kind) we have nobody to gauge how old we are getting by. There is nothing like feeling your age to seeing your 14 nieces and nephews (who ranged from in the womb to 10 years old at your wedding) having their own babies and families. I am too young to be a Great-Aunt (9 times over now)! I prefer being a great Aunt!


Happy Anniversary to my honey! He is probably one of the few people that can make me mind;).
I don't have many recent photos on my computer, so this one will have to do. It's 5 years old, taken at Disneyland with my Aunt Ruth, Aunt Janet, and Uncle Hilton.

No comments: